tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] SCA Java 2.0 M5 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 11:35:32 GMT
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 6:46 PM, kelvin goodson <kg@thegoodsons.org.uk> wrote:
>>> Please vote on releasing the Tuscany SCA Java 2.0 Milestone 5
>>>

>>> The tag for the release candidate is:
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/tags/2.0-M5-RC1/
>>>
>>> the Maven staging repository is:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sca-java/2.0-M5/RC1/maven
>>>
>>> the release artifacts and rat reports are at
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sca-java/2.0-M5/RC1/
>>>
>>> Kelvin.
>>>

>> Hi Kelvin
>>
>> I'm having some problems downloading the bin zip file (src zip worked
>> fine). It came down corrupted the first time so am trying again. I'll
>> let you know.
>>
>> However to check it out I wanted to verify the signatures so looked to
>> re-import the Tuscany KEYS file. I see a key with you name in [1] and
>> [2] but it doesn't verify the artifacts.
>>
>> [1] http://www.apache.org/dist/tuscany/KEYS
>> [2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/KEYS
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> --
>> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
>> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com
>>

> I've downloaded the bin zip twice and can't open it. Can you check it
> out for me Kelvin?
>
> Simon
>
> --
> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

Reviewing so far.

rat.bin.txt
   quite a lot of /target/equinox/org.eclipse.osgi included. Was this
run off a clean unzip of the bin archive?
   other than that looks OK

rat.src.txt
   There are a couple of package.html files that could do with headers
but not a blocker
   other than that looks OK

apache-tuscany-sca-all-2.0-M5-src.zip
   compile with clean mvn repo was good

I'll look at the bin artifact when you upload a new one.

Regards

Simon