tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent Changes to Tuscany Samples Structure - Food for Thought
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:13:24 GMT
Hi all,

As I saw you are reviewing the samples, trying to make them easier to
understand, I already proposed to Ant last week that I can provide a report
on the samples from the "newbie perspective". It will contain points that I
find vague or hard to understand in the samples. I will go through the
samples anyway to help me get more familiar with Tuscany, so I can include
this task in the ramp-up period for GSoC. Unfortunately, until now I've been
very busy at school (it's the last week before exams - many projects to
finish) but I think I can provide the document by the beginning of the next
week. Please let me know what would be the best way to share it with you:
wiki page, document attached to an email, other.

Cheers,

Florian