tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Consistency of location of signing KEYS
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 22:11:45 GMT
Simon Laws wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> yep, I was looking at
>>> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/site/trunk/bin/sync) and
>>> that's the kind of thing that seems to do. Still needs to be run
>>> regularly.
>>>
>>> Simon
>> Ok, that sync is scheduled in my p.a.o account, so let me know if you
>> make updates so I can do a svn up to it.
>>

>> --
>> Luciano Resende
>> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
>> http://lresende.blogspot.com/
>>
> Ah, ok, excellent
>
> Simon

My key (actually keys) are in [2] but not in [1].  Do I need to do
something to get them added to [1]?  If so, what is that something?

I'm sorry if the answer to the above question should be obvious, but I
haven't understood in which direction the "sync" will operate and when
it will happen,  It doesn't seem to have happened yet as the files at
[1] and [2] are still different at the present time.

Also, I put my keys in [2] as a result of following the instructions
at [3].  If [2] isn't the correct place, the instructions at [3] need
to be updated.

   Simon

[1] http://www.apache.org/dist/tuscany/KEYS
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/KEYS