tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r939812 - /tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/modules/binding-rest-runtime/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/binding/rest/TestBindingCacheImpl.java
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 07:31:08 GMT
On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 9:44 PM,  <lresende@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: lresende
>> Date: Fri Apr 30 20:44:31 2010
>> New Revision: 939812

>> Log:
>> Minor update on REST cache control test case to accomodate refactoring to use common-http
cache context class

> Could you tell the dev list about this binding, what are you planning
> for it to support etc?
>
>   ...ant

I was planning to create a wiki page and send a summary to the dev
list now that I'm starting to have some of this in a work stage, but
some info is available at [1] and [2]. I'll get something more
elaborated/detailed early next week.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg12029.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg12045.html

--