tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0 M5 Release Status
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 12:42:57 GMT

>>> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
>>> http://lresende.blogspot.com/
>>>

>> Thanks Luciano. I've also created the M5 label in JIRA.
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> --
>> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
>> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

Thanks for doing that Kelvin.

I remedied the problem I'm see with starting the ws sample from the
osgi launcher from ant by disabling it for the time being. There are
two issues with it neither of which I can find a solution to at the
moment. I'll look at it in slower time.

Simon