tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Issues with Hazelcast Binding tests
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:38:37 GMT
On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll post more info tonight when I get back home, where I can
> reproduce the issue all the time.

I tried debugging this a bit yesterday, as it started to happen in my
other machine as well.... This happens on the 2nd time
HazelcastEndpointRegistry.start() is called when executing
HazelcastBindingTestcase... It seems that other had similar issues
when searching google, but some comments were recommending moving to
new release which we are already... so I'm not sure I have the same
issue...

On this machine (see log below [1] ), the problem seems that it's
getting the ip from a virtual network that got setup by vmware, but at
home, it's just from regular internal ip from my router.

Is there a way to force the IP ? Or better configure which network
interface to be used ?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/hazelcast-log.txt

--
Luciano Resende