tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Asynchronous Servlet integration with SCA callbacks
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:01:18 GMT
On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Florian MOGA <moga.flo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Florian Moga and I am interested in the Asynchronous Servlet
> integration with SCA callbacks project as part of GSoC from a student
> position.
> As I could see on the jira page, Mr. Ant Elder will be mentoring this
> project. I will start documenting about what this project involves and get
> back to you via email with some ideas.
> Thank you,
> Florian

Really great Florian, note that I have created a wiki that you could
use to work on the proposal abstract... feel free to create a child
page and start collaborating with the overall community and your
mentor to be Ant Elder.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Google+Summer+of+Code+2010+Applications

--
Luciano Resende