tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Asynchronous Servlet integration with SCA callbacks
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:41:49 GMT
That looks great Florian. I'll continue reviewing it and encourage
other Tuscany devs to also take a look. One comment for now is that it
would be good to have a more concrete list of items to commit to being
done by the mid term evaluations on July 16th. That doesn't have to be
to detailed, but at least some out line ideas for what would be done,
some examples could be:

- code for server side SCA components for an async service to be used
in a  demo or testcase
- code or psuedo code for client browser page that invokes the SCA
service on the server
- a paragraph or two detailing the design (or several possible
designs) to implement the function

   ...ant