tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling Extensions with latest OASIS 1.1 Schema
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 19:39:46 GMT
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I suppose the potential confusion is that
>

>       <component name="Catalog">
>               <implementation.java class="services.FruitsCatalogImpl"/>
>               <property name="currencyCode">USD</property>
>               <service name="Catalog">
>                       <tuscany:binding.jsonrpc/>
>               </service>
>       </component>
>
> Wouldn't warn the user that they've put the binding in the wrong place
> (what does the spec say about this?).
>
> Simon

In this case specific, the XML is valid, because there is a XSD
specifying the JSON-RPC binding, but the runtime might not find a
processor for handling this, and in order to allow the runtime to
produce semantically same xml output when writing it back, we store
this in the element extension list which causes the confusion when
writting it back.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende