tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Ramkumar R <ramkumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany plugin for Geronimo 2.1.4
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 12:01:56 GMT
Hi Vamsi,

I tried with the following instructions available in the wiki [1], to
install the plugin on Geronimo v2.1.4 with Tomcat as the web container.

1. Edit the config ....
2. Download tuscany-tomcat-1.0-SNAPSHOT.car from
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/geronimo/plugins/tuscany-tomcat/1.0-SNAPSHOT/
3. Deploy the plugin using "<GERONIMO_HOME>\bin\deploy install-plugin
tuscany-tomcat-1.0-SNAPSHOT.car"

Looks like the deployment of plugin requires an username and password, can
you please update the wiki with the username and password.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Installing+Tuscany+Plugin+for+Geronimo

--
Thanks & Regards,