tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph, Roshan IN BLR SISL" <Roshan.Jos...@siemens.com>
Subject FW: binding.jms in SCA Java 2.0 M4
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:29:04 GMT
Sent to the wrong mail Id...

Resending to dev mailing list...

Regards
Roshan

Hi Ant,
 Does this mean how I have used the reference service in the client implementation class?
Then please see below, I have used exactly same way I have named it in composite file.

package org.myexample;
import org.oasisopen.sca.annotation.Reference;
import org.oasisopen.sca.annotation.Service;

@Service(HelloWorldService.class)

public class HelloWorldClient implements HelloWorldService{

              private HelloWorldService serviceA;

                @Reference
                public void setServiceA(HelloWorldService service) {
                    this.serviceA = service;
                }

                public String sayHello(String name) {
                        return serviceA.sayHello(name);
                }
                public void unsetServiceA(HelloWorldService service){
                        this.serviceA = null;
                }
}

Also do I have to have another remote-service entry in manifest file like OSGI-INF/remote-service/*.xml?
I am not using this file in my bundle. Will this be the problem?

Thank you and appreciate your help and feedback.

Thanks & Regards,
Roshan

Re: binding.jms in SCA Java 2.0 M4

ant elder
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 02:13:23 -0800

Hi Roshan, that error you're getting:

Component type reference not found for component reference: Component

= HelloWorldClientComponent Reference = serviceA

is saying that the reference name in the SCDL "serviceA" isnt found

when introspecting the implementation:

<tuscany:implementation.osgi bundleSymbolicName="HelloWorldClient"

bundleVersion="1.0.0" />

Does it exist in the HelloWorldClient bundle with exactly the same

spelling and capitalisation?

   ...ant