tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] What will be in our 2.0 release?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:41:48 GMT
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ant pointed out to me privately that it looked like I was trying, in
> this mail, to exclude features that are already in trunk. That is not
> the case, hence the "+ any extra struff we need to decide on.
> Suggestions?" comment. Am just trying to get us thinking about what
> point, in functionality terms, we switch from milestone releases to a
> beta release.
>
> Simon

I think the question should be, are we going to wait for a official
release of some of these specs or not, and if so, which ones. Other
then that, I believe we are ready for a 2.x release in the near
future... and BTW I could help with the Release Manager task.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende