tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Simplifying our current SVN Structure
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 00:59:13 GMT
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
> The SDO and DAS projects are now structured as Tuscany subprojects
>
> - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/das-java/
> - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sdo-java/
>
> I'll start working on the 1.x code base sometime tomorrow PST time and
> move all branches and tags. As for the 1.5.2 branch and 1.x branch
> (actually trunk) I would like to get a confirmation that nobody have
> any big  uncommitted changes before I can move it as the 1.x trunk.
>
> For more details on the proposed changes, see the update SVN Structure
> proposal [1]
>
> [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Tuscany+SVN+Structure

Most of the branches and tags for 1.x and 2.x are now on the new SVN structure

 - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-1.x/
 - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/

As I didn't hear back from anyone regarding any big changes in 1.x or
1.5.2 branches, I'll move them to the new structure on Thursday around
lunch PST time.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende