tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Latest maven plugin releases are not available in public maven ?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:56:28 GMT
What happened to the latest maven plugins releases ? Looks like the
recent release, which I recall seeing the vote passing, are not yet
available in public maven yet [1]. If we are ready, could we get them
there as I want to mention them on a session tomorrow at ApacheCon.

Also, does plugins usually get announced ? It might be a good thing to
advertise them, as I have talked with couple people that are working
on applying OSGi to their projects and they have the same issues that
got us started with these plugins.

[1] http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/org/apache/tuscany/maven/plugins/

--
Luciano Resende