tuscany-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ramkumar R <ramkumar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2.x] otests - updated the base test client runner class to "BaseJAXWSTestRunner"
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:10:57 GMT
Hi Mike,

I tried a fresh build with the latest changes...

For the change in BaseJAXWSTestCase to BaseJAXWSTestRunner few changes
were required on the following files.. and I have made the changes using the
revision numbers shown below.

tuscany-java-caa-test-runner\pom.xml  - Committed revision 882121.
tuscany-java-ci-test-runner\pom.xml     - Committed revision 882122.
tuscany-policy-test-runner\pom.xml     - Committed revision 882123.

and here is the latest status on all the otests...

SCA Assembly Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client.ASM_13004_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_12012_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_6001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_10003_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_5024_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.ASM_6032_TestCase)

Tests run: 122, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

SCA Java CAA Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client_javacaa.JCA_3008_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javacaa.JCA_2005_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javacaa.JCA_9001_TestCase)

Tests run: 156, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 78


SCA Java POJO Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8012_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_10006_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8003_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8011_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_10009_TestCase)
  testDummy(client_javapojo.POJO_8008_TestCase)

Tests run: 78, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 39


SCA Policy Tests:
Failed tests:
  testDummy(client.POL_10001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_11001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4027_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9009_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4003_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_3001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9017_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_5001_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9015_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4028_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_3014_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_3002_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9018_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9006_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_4012_TestCase)
  testDummy(client.POL_9016_TestCase)

Tests run: 74, Failures: 16, Errors: 0, Skipped: 37


On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Mike Edwards <
mike.edwards.inglenook@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> In response to the comments made that the name of the base test client
> runner class was causing problems with JUnit, I have changed the name of the
> class from "BaseJAXWSTestCase" to "BaseJAXWSTestRunner" across ALL of the
> test suites, ie Assembly, Policy, Java CAA, Java POJO and BPEL. I recommend
> a full refresh of all the test suites from the OASIS SVN.
>
> I'd be grateful if you could give them a go against your versions of
> Tuscany 2.x - they work for me, but many a slip...
>
>
> Yours,  Mike.
>



-- 
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Mime
View raw message