tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Edwards <mike.edwards.inglen...@gmail.com>
Subject [2.x] otests - updated the base test client runner class to "BaseJAXWSTestRunner"
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:50:08 GMT
Folks,

problems with JUnit, I have changed the name of the class from "BaseJAXWSTestCase" to
"BaseJAXWSTestRunner" across ALL of the test suites, ie Assembly, Policy, Java CAA, Java POJO
and
BPEL. I recommend a full refresh of all the test suites from the OASIS SVN.

I'd be grateful if you could give them a go against your versions of Tuscany 2.x - they work
for me,
but many a slip...

Yours,  Mike.