tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Simplifying our current SVN Structure
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 08:33:16 GMT
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> Luciano Resende wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Luciano Resende
>> <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Most of the branches and tags for 1.x and 2.x are now on the new SVN
>>> structure
>>>
>>>  - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-1.x/
>>>  - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/
>>>
>>> As I didn't hear back from anyone regarding any big changes in 1.x or
>>> 1.5.2 branches, I'll move them to the new structure on Thursday around
>>> lunch PST time.
>>>

>> The new SVN structure is mostly in place, except for Natice (CPP) and
>> the 2.x trunk.
>> It would be good to get some help from the folks working on
>> Native(CPP) to get that in place.
>> As for the 2.x, when would be a good time to migrate that ? Is this
>> weekend a good time ?
>>

> OK, I'll try to do the cpp tree if I find some time tonight.

Done. The new structure follows the description on the Wiki [1] and is
similar to what has been done for the Java projects:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/das-cpp/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-cpp/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sdo-cpp/

and under each directory:
branches/
tags/
trunk/

I've left a few cpp tags under:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/tags/

I think they can be removed as they're just interim release candidate
tags and the final release tags are available in the new structure, if
anybody has time to do it later this week...

--
Jean-Sebastien