tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Edwards <mike.edwards.inglen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r834406 - /tuscany/otest/newlayout/tuscany-test-runner/src/test/resources/tuscany-oasis-sca-tests-errors.properties
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:06:36 GMT
ant elder wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> 12011 didn't used to fail for me. Was the change because you though
>> that the message was wrong or because it started failing for you. If
>> the latter do you have any feeling for what changes causes the
>> regression?
>>
>> Simon
>>

> It was working for me yesterday but not this morning, so i guess its
> likely it was caused by the fix for 12007
>
>    ...ant

Ant,

Yes, looks like the error message returned by the latest Tuscany code changed from what it
was
previously.  I simply updated the error messages file and the test passes now.

The new message is a bit less informative than the old one, but it does not seem incorrect,
so I'd
be happy to leave it as it is.

Yours,  Mike.