tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Johnny Simons <johnnysimon...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding shaded modules to build aggregated jars of tuscany modules
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:26:44 GMT
Are there going to be OSGi manifests added to these jars?

________________________________
From: ant elder <antelder@apache.org>
To: dev@tuscany.apache.org
Sent: Sun, November 15, 2009 7:50:38 AM
Subject: Re: Adding shaded modules to build aggregated jars of tuscany modules

Ok the tuscany-base jar  now includes support for the JMS binding. For
now you also need to include the tuscany-webservices jar as well if
you're using one of the XML based JMS message formats, thats just for
now though i've started changing to JMS binding code to not depend on
Axis2 and will hopefully have that done in a week or so.

   ...ant