tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Making the 2.x build more modular
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:48:49 GMT
Ant

Just wanted to bump this to the top and say that I did see you
reference to this thread on the "builder structure" thread [1] and
that I haven't forgotten. I want to get all my thoughts down in one go
and it's taking me a little while.

I think what might be a good approach is if we all try and get all our
ideas in this area out on the table. They will all be different but we
can at least then ask "why" and understand what implicit requirements
we are carrying around in our heads.Then we can compare and contrast.
Having a critique of a small part of each others mental model seems
ineffective and is not, apparently, leading to happiness.

Regards

Simon

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40tuscany.apache.org/msg09660.html