tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 RC3
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:38:12 GMT
I've made an RC4 to include the changes I think we need.

the fix for spring on linux
the update to the date in the NOTICE files
a small change to the simple-bigbank spring REAME to make it clearer
that it's not so simple
update the release date to October

I haven't addressed
  samples/calculator-implementation-policies - this does work on my
linux box so there is some smaller set of environments affected
  samples/binding-notification-producer - as this does at least work once
  quote-xquery - it sounds like this is the effect of not running the server/

I'm am going to propose we create a 1.5.2 branch to pick up from where
this activity has left off. There are a few things to look at here and
I've noticed a few other things that would be good to get out quickly
without trying to get the full 1.x branch in shape, e.g. TUSCANY-3283.
I'll create the branch shortly unless anyone is against this.

I'll start the RC4 vote shortly.

Simon