tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [2.x] Calculating Endpoints to promoted services
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 14:16:58 GMT
On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM, ant elder <antelder@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> However explicit words were put into
>> the spec to apparently discount this at the domain leve.
>
> Are you referring to just the ones on line 3873 which Raymond pasted
> in or are there other mentions somewhere else?
>
>   ...ant

No, just the ones Raymond pointed out. However I do remember some
discussion with the OSOA scheme for composite services/references at
the domain level and some issues that it causes. I think along the
lines of what I was talking about in terms of having to send
configuration down the promotion hierarchy instead of up it in this
one case. Am looking for mail on this list discussing it but no luck
yet.

Simon