tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 RC3
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:47:06 GMT
Hi Sebastien

Thanks for checking over the release candidate.

Quite a lot of these I wouldn't consider as blockers. But I'm
concerned about the samples that don't run. Needless to say they work
on my windows PC but my Linux dev environment is not working at the
moment. Can anyone with a unix style environment help take a look at
the failing samples.  I need to reinstall my linux PC.

Simon