tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r820633 - in /tuscany/java/sca/itest/distribution/webapp-helloworld-jms: ./ pom.xml src/ src/test/ src/test/java/ src/test/java/itest/ src/test/java/itest/HelloworldTestCase.java
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 13:04:33 GMT
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 1:45 PM,  <antelder@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: antelder
> Date: Thu Oct  1 12:45:03 2009
> New Revision: 820633

> Log:
> Start of an itest for the jms webapp sample. Doesn't work yet as i can't get the cargo
plugin to correctly configure the jms jndi resources

> Added:
>    tuscany/java/sca/itest/distribution/webapp-helloworld-jms/
>    tuscany/java/sca/itest/distribution/webapp-helloworld-jms/pom.xml

Does anyone know anything about using the maven cargo plugin with
jetty jndi resources? I've not been able to get this test to work yet
as it doesn't seem to create the jms jndi resourecs, probably just
some cargo config thing i have wrong, can anyone see what?

   ...ant