tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2.x] reviewing/summarizing domain operation - was: Re: Discovery-based SCA Domain for OSGi RFC 119
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:49:43 GMT
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:

> b3/ one or more composite files but which are present in
> META-INF/sca-deployables (is this still supported?)

No, i think i took out support for that earlier on in 2.x when porting
from 1.x, there may be a ML thread. Something like that still seems
like a good idea to me though to make it seem easy to create a simple
contribution. I'd quite like the spec people to extend the application
composite concept in the JEE spec to the Assembly spec so you can have
something like application composite with a standard name in a regular
contribution like you can have a web.composite in a .war contribution.
I guess we could add support for that to Tuscany and see what the spec
people think of it?

  ...ant