tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Simplifying our current SVN Structure
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:03:23 GMT
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Raymond Feng <enjoyjava@gmail.com> wrote:
> Who are the people that blindly check out our source code without reading
> our web sites or mailing list? Do we reference the svn directories in our
> releases?
>
> If people find a svn directory doesn't exist any more, they can just simply
> do one of the following:
>
> 1) Check our web site (We should add a "Source Code" to left panel on our
> home page)
> 2) Browse http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany (The proposed new
> subfolders are self-explanatory).
> 3) Ask on the Tuscany dev or user ML
>
> If we like the new structure technically, let's do it. +1 from me.

Looks like various people were in agreement to clean up our SVN
structure to make things a little more organized and bring related
resources together. I was thinking if we could do this and be ready
for ApacheCon (sometime before end of the month)...

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende