tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA Java 1.5.1 RC3
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 17:23:27 GMT
Simon Laws wrote:
> I managed to bring my linux PC back to life. V. old fedora install and
> Sun JDK 6. What I see is....
>
> samples/calculator-implementation-policies  - works so there seems to
> be some other platform thing going on. What are you running on
> Sebastien?

I'm using Ubuntu 9.0.4, and tested again with different JDKs:
- the sample breaks with the default JDK on Ubuntu (OpenJDK)
- works with the IBM and SUN JDKs

So 2 out of 3 JDKs work. In future releases it would be useful to list
the JDKs and systems that the release has been built and tested on
(unless it's already there and I've missed it.)

--
Jean-Sebastien