tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Edwards <mike.edwards.inglen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMLSchema validation error Attribute 'value' is not allowed to appear in element 'property'
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:47:51 GMT
Ant,

ant elder wrote:
> I'm still getting property xsd schema validation errors when running
> the otests in eclipse even though that problem is fixed now and it
> runs fine when i run the tests with mvn. Does anyone else see get this
> problem? Is there something unusual going on with the otest eclipse
> setup that could cause it to pick up some previously built jar?
>
>    ...ant

What are your Eclipse settings?  Have you got Eclipse configured to resolve the SCA XSDs to
a fixed
location that you have not changed?  Note that we had to move from sca-1.1-cd03.xsd to
sca-1.1-cd04.xsd for the fix and that if your Eclipse setup is still pointing to cd03, then
you
would see the error still.

Yours,  Mike.