tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From lookman sanni <lookous...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About tuscany-host-android
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 07:24:15 GMT
Hi Luciano.
I only updated the store-android sample's UI and the switching from the
catalog UI to the cart's. The total calculation method invocation is not yet
supported.
Talking about mentors, i don't know yet whether it'll be *Oscar Castañeda
(ocastaneda AT apache DOT org) or Adriano Crestani (adrianocrestani AT
apache DOT org)* who will be set as my mentor. In fact as was about to open
a discussion about it on the mailing list.

Best regards;

2009/4/7 Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>

> Hey Lookman
>
>    I was reviewing your proposal and it seems very interesting. I was
> interested to know if you have already updated the store-android sample and
> provided support for the shopping cart piece as well. Also, could you please
> confirm if Oscar is already set as your mentor, otherwise I might (not 100%
> sure) be able to help.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:59 PM, lookman sanni <lookouster@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Thx Oscar; I really hope i'm going to make it as that was the only gsoc09
>> project i submitted proposal for.
>>
>> 2009/4/3 Oscar Castañeda <ocastaneda@apache.org>
>>
>> Hi Lookman,
>>>
>>> Happy to read you got comments and it worked! Good luck submitting your
>>> proposal :-)

property==> Need more investigations

It

--