tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Douglas Leite <dougsle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GsoC] GSoC 2009 Project Ideas
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:15:32 GMT
Hi Ramkumar,

You said at "Doubts related to the binding.ws" thread:
*"In Tuscany we are now trying to support non-JAXB type using JAXB 2.0's
XmlJavaTypeAdapter as mentioned in this article below."
*
I understood that this feature had not been implemented yet.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

--
Douglas Siqueira Leite
Graduate student at University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil