tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Laws" <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: get a reference to a domain from a remote program]
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:00:17 GMT
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Hinde Bouziane <hbouzian@irisa.fr> wrote:

> [...]
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2BindingInvoker.invokeTarget(Axis2BindingInvoker.java:118)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2BindingInvoker.invoke(Axis2BindingInvoker.java:89)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.axis2.impl.Axis2SCABindingInvoker.invoke(Axis2SCABindingInvoker.java:104)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.DataTransformationInterceptor.invoke(DataTransformationInterceptor.java:78)
>    [java]     ... 14 more
>    [java] Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: toto
>    [java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:177)
>    [java]     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:366)
>    [java]     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:519)
>    [java]     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:469)
>    [java]     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:366)
>    [java]     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:240)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:79)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.protocol.DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultProtocolSocketFactory.java:121)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.open(HttpConnection.java:706)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$HttpConnectionAdapter.open(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:1321)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:386)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:170)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:396)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTTPSender.java:520)
>    [java]     at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:191)
>    [java]     ... 25 more
>    [java] Java Result: 1
>

> Can you please tell me if I'm wrong in the way I have to define
> references-services connections when services belong to nodes including

Hi Hinde

There are two things going on here.

1.  [java] Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: toto
2. We aren't handling the exception from 1 properly for some reason so you
get this strange
[java] Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: Target fault type cannot be resolved:
null

1. is the important one and it looks like it's creating the URL toto. Can
you send the generated composite file that nodeA runs. With the domain node
running point your browser at (
http://localhost:9990/composite-resolved/composite:nodeA;http://sample;CalculatorA
)

Simon.