tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Laws" <simonsl...@googlemail.com>
Subject R1.3 RC0
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:32:11 GMT
For those of you who haven't been running the distribution build locally
here's the link to R1.3 RC0 that got lost in the mail list problems we had
last week.

http://people.apache.org/~slaws/tuscany/1.3-RC0/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eslaws/tuscany/1.3-RC0/>

I haven't put maven artifacts up yet.

Quite a few of the samples now run but there are still some to fix, the
legal stuff needs fixing, there are some RAT issues to address and no doubt
there are README and other fixes that are required.

Here are the current JIRA

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310210&fixfor=12313221&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

Here's a summary page showing where I think we are

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/R1.3+Checklist

I've updated the CHANGES file with a template of what I know has changed. I
need your help to complete the detail. I'll create the JIRA list shortly.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/branches/sca-java-1.3/distribution/src/main/release/CHANGES

Thanks

Simon