tuscany-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R1.3 update and call for help
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:57:40 GMT
On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

We need to either release the parent pom or fix the sca pom. I'm waiting for
> a reply from Ant as he made the suggestion re. fixing up the sca pom.
>
>
>From previous discussion i wasn't sure everyone was in agreement we should
drop the parent pom so I was waiting to see if there were any comments from
those who'd already voted for releasing a new parent pom to see if everyone
is happy with dropping it now. Releasing a new parent now would delay the
1.3 RC now as it would have to wait for the parent release votes, so in the
sake of expediency i'll do the changes this evening to drop the parent pom
unless any one shouts.

   ...ant

Mime
View raw message