tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Tracking Tuscany extensions, was: Distribution zips and what they contain, was: SCA runtimes]
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 23:23:46 GMT
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Simon Nash <nash@apache.org> wrote:

> I'm resending this message, originally sent on 24 June, because it
> doesn't show up in either markmail or the Apache mail archive.
> Apparently it went into the tuscany-dev "black hole".
>
>  Simon

Thats a great question at the bottom of the "Basic+Modules-+Runtime+Bundles"
page -

"Are there any cases where users (including embedders) would need to have
knowledge of basic modules rather than just having knowledge of functional
components?"

So using the functional components identified on the
functional+components+at+runtime page it would really help to understand
what/if there are use cases that would still need to use the basic modules?

   ...ant