tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject PhotoGallery sample using Tuscany & Sling
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 15:42:55 GMT
There are some discussion at the moment about a new Incubator Photo
Gallery project [1] and there is an opportunity here to have this new
project built using Tuscany to allow the gallery to support multiple
types of client application using the set of bindings we have. As per
discussions, there is also the idea of using Sling JCP framework to
handle the gallery repository.

Based on this, I'd like to create a quick prototype, to help
demonstrate the power of the Tuscany bindings.

Please, feel free to jump in and help with code, and/or suggestions.
Also, if you are familiar with sling, please help as this would be a
learning curve to me.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/general%40incubator.apache.org/msg18068.html

--
Luciano Resende