tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R1.3 update and call for help
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 16:23:32 GMT
+1 to drop the parent pom and add required declarations to sca/pom.xml.

Thanks,
Raymond

From: ant elder
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 8:57 AM
To: dev@tuscany.apache.org
Subject: Re: R1.3 update and call for help

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Simon Laws <simonslaws@googlemail.com> wrote:

<snip>

  We need to either release the parent pom or fix the sca pom. I'm waiting for a reply from
Ant as he made the suggestion re. fixing up the sca pom.

>From previous discussion i wasn't sure everyone was in agreement we should drop the parent
pom so I was waiting to see if there were any comments from those who'd already voted for
releasing a new parent pom to see if everyone is happy with dropping it now. Releasing a new
parent now would delay the 1.3 RC now as it would have to wait for the parent release votes,
so in the sake of expediency i'll do the changes this evening to drop the parent pom unless
any one shouts.

   ...ant