tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Honghsi Lo" <honghsi...@oracle.com>
Subject How the Intent work
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 15:57:43 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a networking base java binding for Tuscany.  When I specified 'requires="legacy"'
in the reference of composite, I got PolicyValidationException generated by PolicyValidationUtils.java
because the returned constrained is null.  I checked IntentImpl.java, it has

private List<QName> constrains = new ArrayList<Qname>();

public List<QName> getConstrains() {
  return constrains;
}

But there is no way to add anything to the constrains list.  What should I do in my binding
to avoid this exception and my binding's invoke method can check this legacy intent?  BTW,
I am using version 1.2 binaries.

Regards,

honghsi