tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" ...@thegoodsons.org.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release SDO 1.1.1
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:02:15 GMT
This failure also occurs with the 2.1 version and the 2.2-beta-1 version.
The current trunk version is 2.2-beta-3-SNAPSHOT,  which I haven't found in
a repository yet,  so the only version that seems ever to have worked is the
2.2-SNAPSHOT version. I have taken a look at the assembly plugin JIRAs,  but
it's hard to trawl that since so many JIRAs reference the word dependency.
It's not clear to me whether we benefited from a freak bug that was to our
advantage in the 2.2-SNAPSHOT version or whether all the other versions have
a bug/bugs.

Kelvin.