tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Sebastien Delfino <jsdelf...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [BRAINSTORM] Flexibility in distributed operation and extension implementations - was: Re: Request to propogate the value of a references target= attribute on its associated bindings model object
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 22:10:43 GMT
Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
>> Anyhow if this code is doing what I think it's doing then maybe we should
>> move it to be a little earlier in the process and more general than
>> the sca
>> binding. We could take the checking code you have here and put it a
>> little
>> higher up where the reference targets are identified. If you are able to
>> check a test in the I could have a look at this if you like.
>>

> OK, I'll post here as soon as the test is in. Thanks.

It's in now, I've added tutorial/store-client (a client for
store-supplier) and tutorial/store-test.

Store-test starts the domain manager, the catalogs, store-supplier and
store-client nodes, then looks up the client service and invokes it. The
client service orders 5 oranges puts them in the shopping cart, the test
then checks that the total prices is as expected.

The test looks pretty simple but actually exercises a lot of the SCA
domain, node, distributed wiring and configuration logic, Java
components with a Derby database integration as well as a mix of the
WebService, SCA-local and Atom bindings.

Hope this helps.
--
Jean-Sebastien