tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From Wojtek Janiszewski <wojtek.janiszew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Project - CORBA Support for Apache Tuscany
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 12:06:41 GMT
Simon Laws wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Raymond Feng <enjoyjava@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> For now, I recommend you to use "mvn clean install -fn" to continue. And
>> also please open a JIRA to report the problem you are seeing so that we can
>> track and fix it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raymond

Hi Raymond, Simon,

Raymond:
I'd like to open a JIRA report. Which Tuscany component in JIRA should I
choose?

Simon:
I've downloaded source code yesterday (30th April) about 1PM UTC +2. In
sca/modules/assembly/src/main/resources/ I had two files:
assembly-validation-messages_en.properties
assembly-validation-messages_it.properties

After updating source code problem gone, but another one showed up:

  T E S T S
Running MonitorTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.102
sec <<< FAILURE!
testCreateProblem(MonitorTestCase)  Time elapsed: 0.038 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
tuscany-monitor-test-messages bundle
(...)

Results :

Tests in error:
   testCreateProblem(MonitorTestCase)

I've solved this one by renaming local file
tuscany-monitor-test-messages_en.properties to
tuscany-monitor-test-messages.properties.

Another problem occured:

Running org.apache.tuscany.sca.domain.manager.impl.DomainManagerTestCase
Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.609
sec <<< FAILURE!
testDependencies1(org.apache.tuscany.sca.domain.manager.impl.DomainManagerTestCase)
  Time elapsed: 0.101 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
workspace-validation-messages bundle
(...)

testDependencies2(org.apache.tuscany.sca.domain.manager.impl.DomainManagerTestCase)
  Time elapsed: 0.074 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
workspace-validation-messages bundle
(...)

Results :

Tests in error:

testDependencies1(org.apache.tuscany.sca.domain.manager.impl.DomainManagerTestCase)
testDependencies2(org.apache.tuscany.sca.domain.manager.impl.DomainManagerTestCase)

And I also solved it like before.
Finally I end up with build error like this:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Couldn't find a version in [3.3.0-I20070620, 3.2.1-M20060915-1030,
3.3.0-I20070531-1800] to match range [3.3.0,4.0.0)
   org.eclipse.ui:ide:jar:null

from the specified remote repositories:
   apache.ws.zone (http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository2),
   apache.incubator
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository),
   repo1.eclipse (http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/),
   apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
   apache (http://maven.apache.org/maven2)

Looks like this one isn't connected with previous errors. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Wojtek