tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BPEL & SCA References
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 00:20:14 GMT
I was able to fix this with a minor update on the helloworld.bpel file
to assign only the result string to helloResponse.

       <assign name="assignToHelloResponse">
          <copy>
              <from>$greetingsResponse.parameters/greetings:getGreetingsReturn</from>
              <to>$helloResponse.TestPart</to>
          </copy>
       </assign>

We now have the (should i say initial) Reference support working, and
I just need to cleanup the code and make it a bit more flexible
without some hard code stuff I was using to speed up on my side.

Thanks All for all the help.