tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Giorgio Zoppi" <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany participation at Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2008
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:10:26 GMT
I've still some ideas from what i'm working now: interoperability.

Yesterday i saw native SCA C++ and I noticed some things, that it
would be nice have:
* porting SCA C++ to Axis 1.2
* add to SCA C++ support for gSOAP 2 (it's faster in parsing then
Axis) - don't know licenses.
* testing interoperability between Java SCA and SCA C++.
* add more databinding in SCA C++: for example json.
* add distributed domain support in SCA C++
* testing and enhancing interoperability between SCA C++, SCA Java and SCA PHP.
* for Java, now I need a multicast and a gathercast calls:
for example i send a list of data to an interface and it automagically
replicates or collects the data between k components.

Just my 1c.

Cheers,
Giorgio.
--------
Department of Computer Science - Universita di Pisa.