tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Additional flexibility in Axis2 Java2WSDL?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:23:55 GMT
Hi,

We (Apache Tuscany) project uses the Axis2 1.3 Java2WSDL to generate WSDLs
from java interfaces. Now we run into a few issues (please see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2059,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2060).

1) Axis2 automatically exclude the following methods in Utils:

    /**
     * To add the exclude method when generating scheams , here the exclude
methods
     * will be session releated axis2 methods
     */
    public static void addExcludeMethods(ArrayList excludeList) {
        excludeList.add("init");
        excludeList.add("setOperationContext");
        excludeList.add("startUp");
        excludeList.add("destroy");
        excludeList.add("shutDown");
    }

Is it possible to override this list?

2) Axis2 maps a java method with void return into an ONEWAY WSDL operation,
is it possible to override it?

3) Do you have any plan to provide a Java2WSDL facility which conforms the
JAXWS 2.1 spec?

Thanks,
Raymond