tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [IMPORTANT] please help promote ApacheCon by adding a banner to your PMC's site
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 08:34:39 GMT
fyi.

I had a look at adding this next to the incubator logo at the top left of
our home page but I'm not sure how that gets there as its not on the cwiki
page, could one of our website/confluence admins tell how this works?

   ...ant

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lars Eilebrecht <lars@apache.org>
Date: Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] please help promote ApacheCon by adding a banner to
your PMC's site
To: pmcs@apache.org

Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> please help us promoting ApacheCon Europe 2008 (and ApacheCon US 2008 for
> which we are going to post the CFP soon) by adding a banner to your PMC's
> site.
>
> Banners for ApacheCon Europe 2008 are available at the following URL
> http://eu.apachecon.com/eu2008/media/resources

Sorry for sending another message, but I've just got reminded that
the recommended way of adding a banner to your site is using one of
the banner/button pages available in http://www.apache.org/ads/
either using an <iframe> or including the image directly.
See http://apache.org/ads/adserver.txt for further details.

I've just updated the HTML files in the ads directory and the new
version should be available shortly on the www.apache.org site.

Thanks in advance for helping with this!

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht
lars@apache.org