tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany participation at Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2008
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:55:50 GMT
Just a reminder that all possible members should register themselves at
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mentor.html

Please select Apache Software Foundation as your organization when registering.

Note that we might not be able to mentor multiple projects, so we will
need help from the community in order to proper handle all the
applications.