tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany participation at Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2008
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:50:57 GMT
BTW, the following link [1] has a template to be used for project
proposal, basically you need the following information :

Subject ID          project-id
Title                   a short desciptive title of the subject
ASF Project       the ASF project(s) tied to this subject
Keywords           keywords on this subject, like language, technology
or concept used
Description         a paragraph describing what this subject is all about
Possible Mentors volunteer mentors for this subject
Status                 indicate whether this subject has already been
assigned to a participating student

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008