tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tuscany participation at Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2008
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 06:15:38 GMT
Very good ideas, I have started collecting them in our wiki [1] and
would be great if we could get some details together with each
suggestion. Sebastien's suggestions look good as an example of
explanation for the given project idea.

Thanks and let's continue with the brainstorm....

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Google+Summer+of+Code+%282008%29

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende