tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Tuscany participation at Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2008
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 01:52:40 GMT
Apache Software Foundation is participating in Google Summer of Code
program [1] as a mentoring organization. I think this is a good
opportunity for us and I'd like to use this thread to discuss possible
innovative and challenging projects that could attract the students
participating on the program. Maybe we could start be defining some
themes, and then projects around this themes, then, once we have a
couple of projects, we could use wiki to create a small description of
the project.

Possible themes :

   Tuscany Extensions (new bindings and implementations)
   Web 2.0

Thoughts ?

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008