tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import/Export Resources, was Re: Resolving Component type files
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 01:18:44 GMT
I have completed the remaining work for (contribution-resource). You
can now define a <import.resource> element in your
sca-contribution.xml and then it will be used by contribution service
when resolving resources/artifacts.

Exporting resources using sca-contribution.xml :

<contribution xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
	      targetNamespace="http://store"
              xmlns:helloworld="http://store">
   	<export.resource uri="ufservices/store.html"/>
</contribution>

Importing resources using sca-contribution-xml :

<contribution xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0"
	      targetNamespace="http://store"
              xmlns:store="http://store">
   <deployable composite="store:store"/>
   <import.resource uri="ufservices/store.html"/>
</contribution>

These definition will be used in conjunction with
ArtifactModelResolver to properly resolve artifacts in different
contributions using resource import/export.

Please let me know if you have questions or comments.