tuscany-dev mailing list archives

From "haleh mahbod" <hmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asia Open Source Symposium Code Fest is looking for help, was Fwd: Low hanging bugs for students
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 18:44:54 GMT
It looks like they are looking for short, 1-2 day, projects to expose
students to how to provide patches in open source.

How about suggesting a few of sample bugs for this exercise? This will
expose the students to Tuscany and show them how to run samples.  This will
also give them a chance to  fix smaller scoped problems and gain the
experience that is looked for.